When I went to the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair on Saturday, I quickly grabbed a handful of business cards to take with me. Then I placed them in a pocket loose :-(.
Last night I was pinning and saw a tutorial from A Spoonful of Sugar (one of my favourite blogs !! http://www.aspoonfulofsugardesigns.com ). So today I went to my stash to try it out and here is the result.
I have used riley blake fabrics range of “Andrea Victoria” as I love the purples in this. Yes I would have preferred purple clasps but only had navy or red on hand, but the outcome with the red look quite striking I feel.
When you open the wallet:
You can easily see the logo (shhhh! this is about to change, I’ve ordered ones with my new logo on them !). I was pleasantly surprised that it holds quite a few cards – about 30 comfortably !
I added a little ric-a-rac to the side instead of ribbon just to make it my own. I’m thinking this might make a great market piece. It could be used for not only business cards but also store loyalty cards etc…
I think I’m going to also find a piece of fabric that has my logo colours in it – orange, purple and blue to match my new ones coming. Very exciting !!
Have a great rest of the week.